- Know number names and the count sequence.
- Count to tell the number of objects.
- Compare numbers.
- Understand addition as putting together and adding to, and understand subtraction as taking apart and taking from.
- Number and operations in Base ten
- Work with numbers 11–19 to gain foundations for place value.
- Describe and compare measurable attributes.
- Classify objects and count the number of objects in categories.
- Identify and describe shapes.
- Analyze, compare, create, and compose shapes
Helpful resources for math games k-5: